Join Guest Mentor Shamay Andirch AIFD, CFD as she shares her method for working as a full-time Freelancer in the Floral Industry!
In this masterclass you will learn:
- What it takes to be a great freelancer
- How to start freelancing in floristry
- To set clear expectations & communication
- How to price your services
- Juggle multiple opportunities
- Social media/portfolio Etiquette
- Network & build connections
- Find work that plays to your strengths
Meet Your Mentor
SHAMAY ANDRICH AIFD, CFD
Shamay is a well traveled floral freelance expert living in Anacortes, WA. Shamay has worked on the winning teams of the Rose Parade Floats. Because traveling is her passion, Shamay has branched out into the Floral Freelancing world, where Shamay travels around the world to help bigger companies achieve their large-scale events with their floral designs.
Shamay’s floral journey started on a trip to Australia. A seed of Shamay’s unique creativity was planted by a friend and her talent grew from there.
Shamay focuses on lush floral designs, knowing flowers are a key component to every event. She loves finding unique inspirations and unexpected touches for each client. Her favorite part of the experience is seeing her clients’ faces light up as they preview finished designs.